Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Disgusted reality

Lights of the dawning day was a splendid sight this morning. Colorful with pink and yellow lines run over a dark sky also bringing out the brightness of the sun little by little. It was the part of the day i love and at the same time dread to watch. It reminded me of the endless days ahead of mine. Everyday starts with a prayer with a thin hope of it being a bright day and not a page from my nightmares. Slipping between my fingers were the hopes which i held everyday.

Gambling with my chances, laughing at fun, crying and sulking at pain and disgust, those were the curses of the never ending reality. Prisoners of the providence, laborers enacting the most insignificant role in the heavenly drama, this could be the reality.

Everyday is a crime to build on. To be a logical person to find logic in everything i do, finding logic behind life created by the holy crusader is impossible.

I will cry. I will laugh and I will cry without knowing the reasons for today and days to come.

This post might make sense to some people who stood to think what have they been doing all along in the so called thing called LIFE.

1 comment:

  1. True. It was always a delightful moment of the day. Seeing the differently coloured sky showing the things we had already seen and used around us in a shadow fallen way :-)

    ReplyDelete